Re: Target audience

Yeah well honestly, I think Lubuntu's approach to things is a LOT
easier than Kubuntu. If you find something that doesn't just work in
the GUI, it's kind of messy. I think all users should feel empowered
enough to use the command line. The fact that they have control over
their system is something they should celebrate not fear, but that's a
whole different discussion. :)1