Re: Duplicate applet icons for online help etc 'â' and network-manager (nm-applet)

Hi,

Check the followings:

* which Openbox version does it run? (apt-cache policy openbox)
* is python-xdg installed?
* in /etc/xdg/autostart do you see the desktop files related to the programs which show a
double icon?

Please send the answers on the same thread. (for all and any edition in which you meet
with the double icons issues).

Best regards,
Mélodie

--