Re: Duplicate applet icons for online help etc 'â' and network-manager (nm-applet)

Hi Mélodie,

this is the SAME Iso installed on the SAME VM twice..... This is one messy
bug!

Install that has one network applet and no â-applet
http://phillw.net/orig.png

Install that has one network applet and two â-applets
http://phillw.net/side.png