Re: MAAS Testing

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Michael Hughes <itismike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> maas.log ==> http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/937067/
> access.log ==> http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/937084/
> error.log ==> http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/937268/
>
> I don't think I'm doing anything special. Maybe I'll try reinstalling
> the base OS again and start from the beginning.

Please don't reinstall. I think I've run into the same bug as you.

Did you add a ssh key for the admin user?
Could you check in any node edit page if the node has a owner assigned?
You said that they are skipping the commissioning state and going
directly from Declared to Ready? Is this still happening?

Thank you and sorry for all this inconvenience.