Re: MAAS Testing

On 12-04-19 12:22 PM, Michael Hughes wrote:
> Thanks Diogo! I added the reference to the Ephemeral bug to the troubleshooter.
>
> Verbose provides a few more lines at the bottom:
> ~$ juju --verbose bootstrap
> 2012-04-19 10:43:15,254 DEBUG Initializing juju bootstrap runtime
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> Failure: juju.errors.ProviderInteractionError: Unexpected TimeoutError
> interacting with provider: User timeout caused connection failure.
> 2012-04-19 10:43:45,297 ERROR Traceback (most recent call last):
> Failure: juju.errors.ProviderInteractionError: Unexpected TimeoutError
> interacting with provider: User timeout caused connection failure.
>
> Unexpected TimeoutError interacting with provider: User timeout caused
> connection failure.
> 2012-04-19 10:43:45,299 ERROR Unexpected TimeoutError interacting with
> provider: User timeout caused connection failure.
> ~$

What is maas-server set to in your .juju/environment.yaml file. Make
sure, that the hostname/IP you use there can be reached by the network
on which the nodes run. Basically, you need a URL that will work for
both the juju client and the juju agents on the nodes running in the MAAS.

(For example, that's why http://localhost is never going to work.)

Cheers

--
Francis J. Lacoste