 From: Sébastien Han <han.sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Dafang Zhang <me2050@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Julian Edwards <julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "maas-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <maas-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Maas-devel] Cobbler Replacement (?)

Ok, I see.
I also have one issue with the preseed file in my bare metal setup.

May  2 14:41:00 ubuntu partman:   No matching physical volumes found
>May  2 14:41:00 ubuntu partman:   No volume groups found
>May  2 14:41:00 ubuntu partman:   Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...
>May  2 14:41:00 ubuntu partman-lvm:   No volume groups found

During the installation I have to manually choose a disk to install the system...

My bare metal setup is mainly the same as the virtual setup except that I only use one NIC for the MAAS node.
But the weirdest think is that I have the exact same trace in the node of my virtual setup. And I'm not ask for choose a disk in the virtual setup...

One more thing why do you use a dedicated node for zookeeper?

Cheers!

Hi, Sebastien,