Re: Cobbler Replacement (?)

I'm far from being a Juju expect, but as I can see zookeeper is a
build dependancy of juju right?

debhelper (>= 7.0.50~)
> help2man
> python
> python-apt
> python-oauth
> python-pydot
> python-twisted
> python-txaws
> python-txzookeeper (>= 0.9.5~)
> python-yaml
> zookeeper

With my current setup I have 6 nodes ready but at the end I have a lot of
issues with juju. The environment is well bootstrapped but the juju status
show ssh errors.
I never configured zookeeper maybe, that the problem.
I never was able to have more than one node in the `allocated to maas`
state. It quite random.

Cheers!