Re: MariaDB + PBXT

Hi Kristian,

On Apr 7, 2009, at 12:48 PM, Kristian Nielsen wrote:

Paul McCullagh <paul.mccullagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Apr 6, 2009, at 1:17 PM, Kristian Nielsen wrote:

Just let me know if you need more help/information on these failures.

Yes, thanks. I would like to get these fixed.

I have attached a log of running the test suite on my machine. This is an Ubuntu Hardy 64-bit OS running on an Intel Q6600 quad-core CPU. It was built
with BUILD/compile-pentium64-debug-max from your maria-pbxt branch.

Let me know if you need further information. Also, I should be able to help
more once I get a buildbot slave up running the pbxt tests.

We will look into this.

Vlad: would it be possible to give the Maria buildbot access to dev8?

Or will our firewall be a problem...?

OK, I will push it.

Great, thanks.

Is now pushed! :)

pbxt.lowercase_table_grant               [ fail ]
GRANT USAGE ON *.* TO 'mysqltest_1'@'localhost'
-GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `mysqltest`.* TO 'mysqltest_1'@'localhost'
+GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `MySQLtest`.* TO 'mysqltest_1'@'localhost'
select * from db where user = 'mysqltest_1';

Strange diff with 'mysqltest' and 'MySQLtest'. This may have to do with the fact that I test in my Mac with case-insensitive file system.

Will check on Linux.

pbxt.pbxt_bugs                           [ fail ]
       Test ended at 2009-04-07 12:09:04

CURRENT_TEST: pbxt.pbxt_bugs
mysqltest: At line 924: query 'LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE 'suite/pbxt/t/ load_unique_error1.inc' REPLACE INTO TABLE t1 FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' LINES TERMINATED BY '\n' (@c1,c2) SET c1 = @c1 % 2' failed: 2: File 'suite/pbxt/t/load_unique_error1.inc' not found (Errcode: 2)

The result from queries just before the failure was:
< snip >

Sorry, forgot: 'load_unique_error1.inc'. Now pushed.

pbxt.udf                                 [ fail ]
       Test ended at 2009-04-07 12:11:59

CURRENT_TEST: pbxt.udf
mysqltest: At line 18: query 'CREATE FUNCTION metaphon RETURNS STRING SONAME "$UDF_EXAMPLE_LIB"' failed: 1126: Can't open shared library 'udf_example.so' (errno: 22 (null))

The result from queries just before the failure was:
drop table if exists t1;

Hmmm, not sure what the problem is here. Will investigate....

Best regards,

Paul

--
Paul McCullagh