Re: MariaDB + PBXT

Hi Kristian,

No real plan here... :(

My idea was basically to do this manually, which is admittedly a bit of a pain.

It requires at about 3 steps:

1. Get a patch for the changes to the PBXT tree in MariaDB since the last time PBXT was merged.

2. Apply the patch to the current PBXT tree, compile, test and push.

3. Copy the PBXT over to MariaBD, compile, test and push.

As you mentioned, change histories are lost in the MariaDB tree with this method.

I would welcome any suggestions for a better method...

Best regards,

Paul