Re: XtraDB merge into MariaDB

Vadim Tkachenko <vadim@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Ok, let's try to figure out how to merge it properly :)
>
> I tried to include all your changes, but seems failed.
>
> Actually all latest changes should be in lp:xtradb.

Hm, we must have been misunderstanding each other?

lp:~maria-captains/maria/mariadb-xtradb6-merge is missing all of the changes
outside of storage/xtradb (except one CMakeLists.txt). These missing changes
should not go in stand-alone xtradb, but are needed in MariaDB.

lp:xtradb does not exist. lp:percona-xtradb/release-6  exists, but seems to be
missing some things that are in lp:~maria-captains/maria/mariadb-xtradb-merge2,
including things like #define PERCONA_INNODB_VERSION 6,
/* bugfix: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=43948 */, ...

So I am confused about what needs to be merged ...

What I need from you is the name of the branch that contains the stand-alone
XtraDB 6 release. That is the crucial thing.

 - Kristian.