Re: [Drizzle-discuss] Learning Storage Engine API

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:40:13 -0700, Brian Aker <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wouldn't recommend anyone to look at the
> MySQL_Internals_Custom_Engine and try to build one for Drizzle. The
> API's are not that similar anymore. At some point I will create a new
> Skeleton engine, but that is probably a ways off in the future.

There's the start of some on the Drizzle wiki, adapting my recent blog
posts to wiki style docs.

I don't know if a skeleton engine is at all useful... BLACKHOLE kind of
fills the job of something to copy to get started with a new one, and
the other serve as examples of how to (or not to) write bits...

--
Stewart Smith