Re: Shared plugin library build question

It is a while since I have touched HPUX last time, but I recall it worked
well with CMake, also wrt plugins.  Minor annoyances of the compiler
(default for pre-ANSI for-loop behavior in C++) and CMake (preference to
create shared libraries as .sl rather than .so), are fixed in
cmake/os/HPUX.cmake in 5.5 codebase.

I also recall on some reason it was always necessary to set CFLAGS=+DD64
CXXFLAGS=+DD64 prior to running CMake, else PA-RISC libraries were produced,
or something like that.