Re: [GSoC] Accepted student ready to work : )

Hello everyone,
Here are the highlights of this week:

   1. I am keeping the script customizable, to make simple/complex runs if
   necessary. I am also documenting the options.
   2. I have added the logic to consider test file changes into the mix.
   Finding first-failures has improved significantly, and this is useful.
   3. I am working now on considering correlation between test failures.
   Adding this should be quite quick, and I should be testing it by the end of
   the week.
   4. I feel quite okay with the results so far. I have been testing with
   the first 5000 test runs (2000 for training, 3000 for simulation). Once I
   finish implementing the factor of correlation, I will run tests on a more
   ample spectrum (~20,000 or ~50,000 test runs). If the results look good, we
   might be able to review, make any changes/suggestions, and if everyone is
   okay with it, discuss details about the implementation while I finish the
   last touches for the simulation script. How does that seem?

Regards, and best for everyone.

Pablo