From: Abhishek Kumar Pandey <abhishek.pandey@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Maria-developers] Is it soon 'end of this year'?
To: Peter Laursen <peter_laursen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "team. sqlyog" <team.sqlyog@xxxxxxxxxx>, serg@xxxxxxxxxxx,
"team.monyog" <team.monyog@xxxxxxxxxx>

I am the developer here working with this. I am facing same problem as
reported here- http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=69204
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbugs.mysql.com%2Fbug.php%3Fid%3D69204&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEzdfVV72UPzBV3tt7S5nOUJXhGUg>
.
Is the same fix needed in the mariadb library?