MariaDB plugin package names (in Debian) scheme: mariadb-plugin-<name>

Hello!

Currenlty we have storage engine packages named
mariadb-oqgraph-engine-10.0
mariadb-connect-engine-10.0

Serg suggested in the summer that the version number should be dropped
from the engine/plugin package names (it is enough to have it in the
package metadata).

I was now also thinking that the naming scheme of the base name should change to
mariadb-plugin-oqgraph
mariadb-plugin-connect

The motivation is that plugin is more universal than 'engine' as some
plugins are not engines, and by having all plugins prepended with
mariadb-plugin-* they list nicer in alphabetical listings.

What do you think?

I already experimented in the lines of this with
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-mysql/mariadb-10.0.git/commit/?id=97b3c442f51e51abfb2fe053f5463d632e5b34b0

Follow ups