Re: italian translation

Hello. I have been busy, but I translated some pages and published them on a new
wiki:
http://mariadb.pbworks.com/

The home page says that
* the wiki collects some italian unofficial translations from the askmonty.org
kb;
* anyone who wants collaborate with the translations can email me;
* every translation has a link to the original version, which says what's the
license;
* if a page is not a translation, and has no legal note, it's licensed cc
by-nc-sa 3
All the links in the section "Articoli" are translations.

Of course, if askmonty.org is interested in hosting the italian translations,
I'll be glad to delete the wiki and publish all the translations on askmonty.

Federico