Re: MariaDB 10.0.15 now available

One more thing I thought of.

I wrote ""Updating the file /etc/zypp/repos.d/ manually may work,but .. ".
If SuSE runs on btrfs file system (what is default from 12.3 - and it works
like a charm for me), I believe a file system snapshot will not be created
if you edit the file as you describe it.  Using zypper command or YaST GUI
will generate a snapshot and you can revert to it with the "Snapper"
application.

- Peter