Re: MariaDB 10.0.15 now available

Was there some fixes to the repo? Something has improved, I think!

I can now install as a GUI user would (adding the repo to Yast's GUI
interface for 'software repositories' and next search the packages with
Yast 'Software Management' GUI).  Conflicts with native SuSE MariaDB
10.0.13 packages are now detected and resolved.  Some imperfections still
though:

* I needed to restart the OS in order to start the server. Only after that
it appears in the 'Service management' GUI (and server can be managed from
there now)
* Packages are still not listed by "rpm -qa" command
* I could only use commandline clients as root. Only mysql:mysql had
privileges to access them. Fixed by adding read privilege for all users.

But most important TokuDB plugin does not load. This may because this is
SuSE 12.3 (that may ship with another  C-runtime etc. than what 12.1 and
12.2 did).
INSTALL SONAME 'ha_tokudb';
-- Error Code: 1123
-- Can't initialize function 'TokuDB'; Plugin initialization function
failed.

If I add INSTALL SONAME ..  to configuration the server will not start.

BTW: I also had some communication on Fedora's mailinglist. They have
MariaDB 10.0.14 in Fedora 21 repos.  But without TokuDB.  They cannot build
it. They have reported to MariaDB (they say).

-Peter