Re: Creating Custom Storage Engine

Hehe, yes, I took the shotgun approach. The MySQL lists don't seem to be
quite as active, and the MySQL forum moderators seem to take about 1-2 days
before they approve my posts.

Hmm... thanks for pointing that out about system metadata caching. I'll
have the solve the problem of MariaDB thinking something exists
(table/index/...) when it doesn't, or thinking that something doesn't exist
when it does....

Thanks for your help!

Jonathan