Re: Which binaries include support for compression zstd and lz4?

Hi, Otto!

I did remake it, didn't know it was in your PR.
My fix was almost exactly the same as yours, down to missing underscores
in the error message. I've had one change inside Findzstd.cmake, but
that's the only difference.

In my defense, I've done it in 10.3, where the bug was introduced.

My commits are still in the stage branch, so if you'd like I can push
your commit instead.

On Jun 27, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
> The zstd bugfix is the second cimmit in my PR has been open for 20 days. I
> hope Serg you cherry picked it instead of remaking it
>
> https://github.com/MariaDB/server/commit/b4a532b27bf1ab1fd1ff2a5db9638630010b57cc
>
> la 27. kesäk. 2020 klo 19.58 Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> kirjoitti:
> >
> > It seems that zstd support has disappeared recently because of a bug
> > introduced as a merge mistake.
> >
> > I've fixed it, so the next release should have zstd again.
> > And we're adding tests to make sure this won't happen again.
> > Sorry for this.

Regards,
Sergei
VP of MariaDB Server Engineering