Re: Code of Conduct

On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 01:37:23PM +0200, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 1:31 PM Ruben Safir <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 10:32:36PM +0200, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> > > Put it this way - would you expect to get away with abusive behaviour at
> > > work without getting booted out? Or in a restaurant? Or at a conference?
> >
> > This is not work, a restaurant or a conference and the Code of
> > Conducts doesn't define abuse ....
> >
> > So your wrong on all those points.
>
> It is roughly equivalent to the ones I mentioned. If you cannot see
> that, I can only assume you are being willfully ignorant and
> facetious.

No it is not.  And this is not the time through the rodeo with
narrowmind corperate mentality lining up defeat free software
and free speach under the guise, "Well we do this in coperate
businesss so it must be right".  It is not Axiomatic like you
so non-chalantly and carelessly put forward.

And once again, aside from the trouble you had understanding and
reading what I wrote, and failing to understand that we don't use
coperate HR standards as a measure of our involvement and speach,
you CONTINUE to use a gmail account for your email.  If you can't
get the right side of the morality issue of using a company that
openly spies on your email, how can anyone take your opinion seriously
on a Code of Conduct?

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com