Re: Code of Conduct

On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 1:31 PM Ruben Safir <ruben@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 10:32:36PM +0200, Gordan Bobic wrote:
> > Put it this way - would you expect to get away with abusive behaviour at
> > work without getting booted out? Or in a restaurant? Or at a conference?
>
> This is not work, a restaurant or a conference and the Code of
> Conducts doesn't define abuse ....
>
> So your wrong on all those points.

It is roughly equivalent to the ones I mentioned. If you cannot see
that, I can only assume you are being willfully ignorant and
facetious.

> Codes of Conducts are facist tools to harrass anyone who doesn't
> agree with you... period.and enforcing the moral standards of a few
> on the many and to levy false chages on people and push them out of
> organizations.
>
> That is there purpose.
>
> Do you know who John Tennant was?  Remember Aaron Swartz?  Did you
> witness the fiasco at the FSF?
>
> I will not comply with a code of conduction.  And I will not have the
> utter stupidy of Corperate HR departments dictate my private
> affiliations or determin my ethical standards.
>
> All codes of conducts are evil.
>
> BTW - maybe you should reconsider using gmail for your email account.
> Grow up and get a real mail server, one that doesn't spy on you.

I use gmail specifically because I grew up. I was running my own mail
servers for a decade. These days I have far better things to do with
my time than waste it on solving problems that have been extensively
solved.

Gordan