Re: Sending reload signals from java

Hi Roger/Josh,

I am also having the same issue on windows and I was wondering if I can
initiate a monitor on mosquitto configuration file directory, through this
plugin (using windows FindFirstChangeNotification ), so that whenever any
of the configuration file changes, monitor will capture the event and will
initiate reload?

Thanks and Regards,
Prashant