Re: [Ayatana] Default to single click to open files and folders

sorry - forgot to reply-all

We already have mechanisms for multiple selection, with dragging to
lasso a set of icons, ctrl-click to select an arbitrary set, and
shift-click to continue a selection along a list.

I don't see a need for the checkboxes at all. And I definitely don't
like the "de-select" button, which appears to be arbitrarily placed.

ctrl and shift clicking are not easily discoverable, and rely on having a keyboard interface