Re: [Ayatana] No one will ever use the upper-left Ubuntu button

Hi,
guys i really hate gmail.
it didn't send from david.reichling@xxxxxxxxx but from
david.reichling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
so you probably didn't get most of my mails

here a little overview of what i have send:
1 Dock:
unity.exemo.net/2 places inside dock
unity.exemo.net/3 different with drag and drop

2 Docks:
unity.exemo.net SlideUpDown
unity.exemo.net/4 flipp over
unity.exemo.net/5 different flipp over