mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Mugle UI

OK thanks for your help guys. It's working now.

When I go to a user's profile that isn't myself and look at their
details, it shows "null" under their full name and email. Is this
intentional? I assume it's due to the permissions system working as
intended. So we just need to adjust the view code not to show "null"
but something else useful (or just nothing).

And we still have the user duplication problem: the automatically
populated sample data users are useless because if you ever log in
with the same username, it creates a new user. But that appears to
only be a problem with the sample data at least.