mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Mugle UI

> When I go to a user's profile that isn't myself and look at their
> details, it shows "null" under their full name and email. Is this
> intentional? I assume it's due to the permissions system working as
> intended. So we just need to adjust the view code not to show "null"
> but something else useful (or just nothing).

Agreed. It's pretty easy to get that implemented.

And we still have the user duplication problem: the automatically
> populated sample data users are useless because if you ever log in
> with the same username, it creates a new user. But that appears to
> only be a problem with the sample data at least.

I was looking into this a few days back, and what I noticed was that
people were talking about transactions when querying the database.
I think for now, the issue will be solved when we use the system in
the real server (by getting rid of the populating test). But it's worth
looking at when we have time.

--
*Prageeth Silva*