Re: Qt with touch support now in Ubuntu!

On 02/28/2011 10:19 AM, Antti Kaijanmäki wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> sorry for replying in the middle of the thread, but I just joined the
> list and this was the first message I received.
>
> Where's the source code? Is it in gitorious somewhere?

If you're wanting the patch for qt in Natty, it can be found at:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/natty/qt4-x11/natty/view/head:/debian/patches/kubuntu_28_xi2.1.patch

The patch is based on work by Denis at Nokia, and his tree can be found at:

http://qt.gitorious.org/+qt-developers/qt/multipoint-touch/commits/4.7-with-xinput2.1

At some point in the future these will be reconciled of course :).

Thanks,

-- Chase