Re: New Multitouch Games

On 02/28/2011 11:56 AM, Chase Douglas wrote:
> On 02/28/2011 11:48 AM, Chase Douglas wrote:
>> All in all, I've got your games working properly out of the box here. I
>> just need to push two fixes to X and get you the patches to libavg.
>
> I've pushed the libavg patches to:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~chasedouglas/utouch/libavg-packaging-ungrab-select-fixes
>
> You can just look at the patches in debian/patches/ in the top revision
> if you want to look at the relevant changes.

I also just pushed the x server with two multitouch bug fixes to the
xorg-unstable ppa. The ppa is now being repurposed for testing bug fixes
before they land in Ubuntu.

Natty is currently in Alpha 3 release freeze, so the fixes won't be
uploaded until after the release on Thursday. Please test the new server
out and let us know of any breakages. However, the patches are small and
shouldn't really cause any issues.

Thanks!

-- Chase