Re: New Multitouch Games

On 28/feb/2011, at 23.04, Chase Douglas wrote:

> On 02/28/2011 11:56 AM, Chase Douglas wrote:
>> On 02/28/2011 11:48 AM, Chase Douglas wrote:
>>> All in all, I've got your games working properly out of the box here. I
>>> just need to push two fixes to X and get you the patches to libavg.
>>
>> I've pushed the libavg patches to:
>>
>> https://code.launchpad.net/~chasedouglas/utouch/libavg-packaging-ungrab-select-fixes
>>
>> You can just look at the patches in debian/patches/ in the top revision
>> if you want to look at the relevant changes.
>
> I also just pushed the x server with two multitouch bug fixes to the
> xorg-unstable ppa. The ppa is now being repurposed for testing bug fixes
> before they land in Ubuntu.
>
> Natty is currently in Alpha 3 release freeze, so the fixes won't be
> uploaded until after the release on Thursday. Please test the new server
> out and let us know of any breakages. However, the patches are small and
> shouldn't really cause any issues.
>
> Thanks!

Dear Chase,
I pushed a new package to my ppa that includes all the fixes Uli merged upstream.
I'm still keeping xorg mt unstable ppa as build dependency even if I think no packages from it have been used for this build.

Let me know if I may be of any help, meanwhile thank you for your super support.

bye!

--
OXullo Intersecans