Re: Trouble in adding Unity gestures support on our own device

Hi Canmor,

Sorry for my very delayed response :(. It's been a very busy couple of weeks for me, and I had a full week vacation in the middle of it, too.

I'm glad you found that Python MT works. I'm not sure why Qt isn't working, however. We would need to debug that further.

As for trying to emulate the right button, this isn't really possible without a translation layer in between like ginn or touchegg. There is no built-in right button emulation for touchscreens.

Thanks!

-- Chase