Re: proposal to discuss forking of OpenERP GTK client

On 10/11/2012 10:50 AM, satyamitra maan wrote:
yeah me to tried following the same, honestly we are not able to bring out any good module following the same.

if there is no such document , may be some of existing custom modules on top of webclient could help.

Hi,

Here are some examples of modules extending openerp-web 6.1:

These modules by AgileBG:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~domsense/domsense-agilebg-web-addons/6.1/files

support_branding, trp_extended_search and trp_saved_selection by Therp

    http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/therp-addons/6.1/files

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan