Re: proposal to discuss forking of OpenERP GTK client

On 10/11/2012 11:07 AM, Stefan Rijnhart wrote:
> On 10/11/2012 10:50 AM, satyamitra maan wrote:
>> yeah me to tried following the same, honestly we are not able to bring out
>> any good module following the same.
>>
>> if there is no such document , may be some of existing custom modules on
>> top of webclient could help.
>
> Here are some examples of modules extending openerp-web 6.1:
>
> These modules by AgileBG:
>
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~domsense/domsense-agilebg-web-addons/6.1/files
>
> support_branding, trp_extended_search and trp_saved_selection by Therp
>
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/therp-addons/6.1/files

You could also check out all official modules that have a web part. Any module
with a 'js' or 'qweb' entry in the module manifest is (at least partially) a
web module[1]:

In 7.0:

$ grep -l 'js.:' addons/*/__openerp__.py

account/__openerp__.py
auth_anonymous/__openerp__.py
auth_oauth/__openerp__.py
auth_openid/__openerp__.py
auth_reset_password/__openerp__.py
auth_signup/__openerp__.py
base_import/__openerp__.py
base_setup/__openerp__.py
board/__openerp__.py
document/__openerp__.py
edi/__openerp__.py
google_docs/__openerp__.py
hr_attendance/__openerp__.py
hr_recruitment/__openerp__.py
hr_timesheet_sheet/__openerp__.py
mail/__openerp__.py
pad/__openerp__.py
point_of_sale/__openerp__.py
process/__openerp__.py
project_issue/__openerp__.py
project/__openerp__.py
share/__openerp__.py
web_linkedin/__openerp__.py

[1] And is (at least partially) unsupported in GTK at the moment.