Re: New Community Organization for OpenERP (+GTK)

5 JS Experts and 5 GTK experts are not necessarily the same people.
Also you / we are not paying those people who would maintain the GTK client.

If you say GTK must die with V7 I can agree, however I think you probably
don't have any customers running v5 or v6.x  ?
Still tons of bugs there that OpenERP is not willing to fix.

I would only suggest getting a gtk client for compatibility reasons and for
not neglecting a (perhaps small) group of our community.

Regards,
Niels

--
Niels Huylebroeck