Re: v61 Tasks Work employee product is units?

Thanks to everyone who commented and helped me learn more about OpenERP!

And especially thanks to Daniel Reis who pointed me at
project_service<https://code.launchpad.net/~project-core-editors/project-service/trunk>,
stayed with me through some installation bumps and encouraged me to make
the changes myself to meet our needs.

I hope to grow in this wonderful community and contribute as well as y'all
do,
DaleEMoore@xxxxxxxxx