Re: Removing inactive members from the reviewers team

Just a word,

started reviews again yesterday and I promise to do more in the future (I
really had a few rush things in the last months that kept me away from
that). I also want to mention that at Akretion we also made the internal
commitment to to get more reviews from the other Akretion people too. So
this is a process ramping up, but this is certainly what we aim at and we
don't really see any alternative than building up such a meritocracy.

Also, I want say welcome to Pedro. I was on the line, but if that's of any
help, my vote would have gone for him too, I could see all the work he has
been doing in the Spanish localization and above and we are happy because
in Brazil we have a few synergies with the Spanish localization and what
Pedro did/does.

Best regards.