Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

On 10/24/2013 07:22 PM, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero wrote:
Hi, Ronald, although you are right about how outdated branches are, it doesn't mean that the tests are correct or not, as like Fabien says, they don't merge nothing that breaks tests, so something we have introduced has make this goes red, maybe even one year ago (well, not so far, because OCB branches are not so old, but you get the point, isn't it?).

Hi Pedro,

you are absolutely right and that important bit fell out of my own reply to Fabien too just now, as I was meaning to say: "Thank you Fabien for noticing this, *we will look into the failing tests shortly*"

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan