Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

> Don't know where runbot is taking its branches from, but the ocb
> branches are completely outdated.
>
> I should have been a warning that both the current level tested, and the
> tests of 20 days ago are testing the same revisions.
>
> For instance tested ocb server revno is 5109, while current revno is
> 5122. For addons this is 9545 and 9607 respectively.

Ok, I checked with Olivier and Christophe; It looks like OCB branches
have been wrongly registered in our runbot by a partner.

IMHO, the community should organize OCB branches in another way:
  - a dedicated ~ocb team
  - but uses official projects for server, addons, web

The way it's organized now, it's not even possible in launchpad to do a
merge proposal between an OCB branch and an official one.

Even if runbot supports this, it's not designed to work in this way;
e.g.; it does not test feature branches due to this.

I asked Olivier to resend a more detailed email with a proposition on
how to organize OCB branches (mostly putting them in the right project)
so that we can ease collaboration.

--
Fabien Pinckaers
CEO OpenERP