Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

> Indeed I also prefer to use homogeneus platforms for all the project, but there's one problem: runbot is not available openly for everyone, only for partners. This means an entry barrier for anyone who wants to use official platforms

Once ocb team is registered, everyone's branch is tested automatically. This is not an issue.

Please note that runbot does more than travis CI: use and test online, select right branches together, API with LP to test all feature branch, test reports. And its proven for years.