Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

On 10/25/2013 05:26 PM, Stefan wrote:
On 10/25/2013 05:07 PM, "Lionel Sausin, de la part de l'équipe informatique Numérigraphe" wrote:

It'd be much easier for everyone if you maintain 2 sets of branches :
- a community-maintained branch complying with the bugfix-only policy, that OpenERP can merge into the core - the "OCB" branches with the new fields (after all the B means backport!), based on the bugfix-branch.

With regards to the 'B' in OCB: backporting bugs and to a lesser extent also features does not preclude the introduction of schema changes IMHO.

Oh, after reading your message again I think we agree on this ;-)

Cheers,
Stefan.