Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

Reason to be for OCB branches is that official ones are not "community friendly"...

 * Lots of bugs with even corresponding MPs that are rejected and/or
   ignored...
 * Changes needed to really fix a bug that are not accepted because of
   the "no change to model", but not fixing is worse...
 * Fixes only applied on trunk, that we as community backport to
   previous series.... specially notorious for mostly abandoned V6.1...

As long as we can keep doing these, I don't care about branch/series location... Just don't make them useless...

Regards,
-Mario