Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

Hello.

I really prefer a tested policy than an "experimental" option.
I want sleep better than pray not brake something everytime we make some
autopull.

I am  agreed with Oliver too! change schema bring a lot of problems, and
sometimes it is better dedicate a little extra time to solve without change
the core.

We have several examples where "supose" change is simple other workflow
brake things silently or loudly.

It means, I understand with no experience, It is difficult to see, but one
time you know deeper OpenERP framework almost (almost because there are
case wher it is not true) almost everything can be fixed with an extra
module.

Even it is one of the reasons we don't use OCB for our internal propose,
and even we have some pre-merges that passed the "Internal quarantine" and
can be merged in OCB, but expend time to see and become them mergeable is
too high.

May be we should reconsider this, in this way we will be really able to
make the merge if we are everybody agreed in the same policy.

 Remember always _before_ ask for something "Community" is not an "Agnostic
Entity" which will solve all our problems, we are people with priorities
and compromises "Everybody is in the same situation", then If we don't take
the approach from a "tested policy" we will load _always_ to somebody else
with the extra job.

My 2 cents:

PS: All this is asking "Make mergeable" the ocb branches, in this way we
can make an MP with every pre-merge from our OPW and Community bugs, but if
it is not in our roadmap and it will bring more than a command (because the
review is done already in our internal process) it is so expensive to us,
and I really think to the majority of us.

In speanish we say: "The medicine is worth that the sickness" if we brake
the stable policy.

--------------------
Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.