Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

Hello,

I agree with the fact that OCB merging and reviewing must be the less painful as possible and having simple process is mandatory.

The flexibility of OCB and a certain form of freedom driven by community is also something to preserve.

Maybe community (or OCA) can provide his own runbot infrastructure in a later stage.

Anyway any change to OCB or official branches are always sensible topics as they impact a lot of people work.
I'm glad to see that it is actively discussed on community mailing and solution will not be found the rogue way but acknowledged by community.

Regards

Nicolas

Olivier Dony <odo@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>On 2013-10-25 16:44, Stefan wrote:
>> On 10/25/2013 04:21 PM, Olivier Dony wrote:
>>>
>>> Only a few obstacles remain before this can become a reality:
>>> 1/ The OCB branches would need to be relocated under the official
>>> projects
>>> 2/ The OCB branch management process needs to be adapted accordingly