Re: [Openerp-community-reviewer] New booking chart and web core modules

On 2013-11-07 06:25, Raphael Valyi wrote:

> When you think that
> half OpenERP SA is India based, where they share the same issues, I
> cannot understand they sticked to bzr.

I too suffer from third-world resource contraints, but apart from the
bandwidth issue I quite like bzr.

> Are there people not convinced that putting many module inside the same
> repo is an anti-pattern?

I am convinced, but I worry about discoverability. With modules
scattered all over how will anyone find the one they need?
The module manager in OpenERP should be able to find, download and keep
updated any module from anywhere without user knowledge of git or bzr.

Martin