Re: [Openerp-community-reviewer] New booking chart and web core modules

Yes, perfectly.
 In fact, you just sticked to the LP Team's name, and the confusion comes
from there:
 I think it should be called "OpenERP Community Maintainers" instead of
"OpenERP Community Reviewers".

 As a negative side effect, the current naming can put off people from code
reviews, because they might be led to think that only "vested reviewers"
are welcome.
 So, I think this should really be fixed, to avoid confusion and promote
participation in MP reviews.

 And congratulations for the enthusiastic work you've been doing.

 Regards
 Daniel