Re: Status report on OpenERP CMS branch trunk-website-al....

On 11/08/2013 08:23 PM, Mario Arias wrote:
Quick questions...  we will need some kind of "light user" for web customers,
so they can eventually check order status, RMAs, enrollment to events...
They won't have access to the full system as they will be limited to website
front end...  similar to "portal" users...

Do you already have this in your roadmap?
How will they count towards monthly cost of OPW ?

Yes, they actually are portal users (group portal). No, portal user are not counted.

We have simple policy, only employee are counted as OE users. When we says employee we mean somebody part of "base.group_user", they may not be employee of the company but they work internally for the company.

Also, anonymous navigation is still not working, you need to go to /web and
log-in to be able to navigate the website elements...

I think it's now fixed. We now have a test case that check for all the pages loggued and not loggued.