Re: Status report on OpenERP CMS branch trunk-website-al....

> There seems to be lot of stuff either missing or possibly under development. Is there any roadmap or development plan available anywhere?

We unfortunately have no roadmap. For now on, we are not addng new features but mostly  cleaning existing ones. So, the scope for v1.0 is what you can test now, plus the following ones: advanced payment processing, shipping costs, more Help in software, a documentation, breacrum frontend/backend.

What features are you missing?