Re: File Exchange

Note that File-Echange already one base module (file document) and 2
extension "file_repository" (for ftp, stfp..) and "file_email".
And the aim is to extend it with new module like "file_ebic",
"file_webdav".... Well every protocole that can exchange file should use
the abstract module file_document.
We also use it in 6.1 version for connecting Amazon to OpenErp.

So maybe a dedicated project can be a goodd idea, what do you think?