Re: File Exchange

On 12/10/2013 01:52 PM, sebastien beau akretion wrote:
Note that File-Echange already one base module (file document) and 2 extension "file_repository" (for ftp, stfp..) and "file_email". And the aim is to extend it with new module like "file_ebic", "file_webdav".... Well every protocole that can exchange file should use the abstract module file_document.
We also use it in 6.1 version for connecting Amazon to OpenErp.

So maybe a dedicated project can be a goodd idea, what do you think?

Yes, I like smaller projects too for sets of related modules

Cheers,
Stefan.