Re: Version numbering

Here it is:
 https://github.com/dreispt/pipo

 Please note that this is still a work in progress, and it might have a few
rough edges.
 It should work as is, though.
 And it's also my first Python3 program (new year, news tricks to
learn...).

 I intend for it to become a pip extension/wrapper allowing to both
package/publish and download/install OpenERP modules using setuptools and
pip.

 It is not still clear for me if this can converge with assertive.io.
 Module package version number policy is a major open question here, since
I dislike assertive.io's "daily build" approach.

/DR